The Sanitation Department, operating within the city limits of Lawrenceville, collects all residential and most of the commercial solid waste. To determine your collection day or to request additional information, please call the Sanitation Department at 770-277-7531.
Contact Customer Service for information regarding:
- Utility Set-Up: An in-person visit to City Hall (70 S Clayton Street) to complete paperwork and establish a hook-up date may be required. Visit our Utility Setup page to review the list of documents you will need to set up your utility. You may be able to complete your paperwork online.
- Rates: Please contact Customer Service for specific answers to your questions, 678-407-6675.
- Billing Questions: Please contact Customer Service at 678-407-6675 with all billing questions.
Important Sanitation Department Information
- Businesses may purchase an 8-yard front-load dumpster through the City.
- Handicapped residents and individuals over 65 may apply for a Collection Exception, which permits garbage to be collected from the side of the house.
- Call 770-277-7531 to obtain a Collection Exemption Application or complete the Senior & Disability Exemption Application online.
- If you do not reside within the city limits, please contact Gwinnett County Sanitation for garbage and recycling collection providers.